In most cases when a users states that they are unable to upload images to the photo gallery it is one of the following issues:
- You may have forgotten to title your image before uploading.
- The image you are trying to upload is too large.
- Your connection speed is too slow with respect to the size of the image causing your connection with the server to time out.Solutions:
- Remember to Title your images.
- Upload images one at a time.
- Resize your image. We recommend downloading a Free image resizing software such at VSO Image Resizer.
- Try resizing your images to be either less than 200 KB or 800x600 pixels.
- If you have a faster connection to the internet then please utilize the faster connection.
If you are still having difficulties then please contact customer support